Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement)
Best Available Rate
- A valid credit card or online payment is required for reservation guarantee.
- Reservation guaranteed with credit card, the first night of the stay will be per-authorized (Read more on pre-authorization
- Reservation is only confirmed when hotel is able to pre-authorise the credit card.
- Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- In case of No-Show and late cancellation, cost of the first night stay will be charged.
- Free modification 48 hours prior to the arrival date.
- Countdown of the arrival date starts at 00.00 AM (CET).
Prepay & Save Rate/Hot Deal/Non-Refundable
- Online payment is required.
- Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
- No refund on cancellation of reservation.
- Hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorise the credit card when a credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorisation is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorisation hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)
- In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
- For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the first night will be charged and the reservation is no longer valid.
- For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest arriving later than actual arrival date, hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold longer than the actual arrival date/night. However, if guest(s) still show up on the next day without communicating to the hotel, hotel will still try its best to accommodate the guest. This is subject to availability and not guaranteed. In such case hotel may also follow overbooking procedure.
- At the check in, hotel will ask for a deposit of 50 Euro per person, per night. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out, subject to consumption check and damage inspection. Deposit can be paid in cash or with credit card authorization.
- Child up to 2 years old stays free sharing existing bed with parents
In House Terms and Conditions
- You are staying in a NON-SMOKING and DRUG-FREE hotel.
- The use, trading, or possession of narcotics (in any form) is prohibited. When using and dealing in drugs, the hotel management will call the police and may proceed with removal without a refund of payment. It is forbidden to consume, use, trade, or carry narcotics.
- Smoking (cigarettes, vaping, E-cigarettes) and the use of recreational drugs (soft drugs, hard drugs, nitrous oxide) in the building and its surroundings are strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a minimum direct fine of €250 and immediate removal from the hotel. In the event of more serious damage to our belongings, we may charge you a higher amount.
- Any actions leading to the activation of the alarm system or improper use of extinguishing agents or fire detectors are strictly forbidden. Violation of these rules may result in a charge of at least €250.00.
- The hotel strictly prohibits the use of rooms for any form of sex work or commercial sexual activities.
- Engaging in activities, including receiving guests for sex work or recording images for online sexual activities, is strictly forbidden. Violation of this policy will result in immediate deportation, a report to the law and enforcement authorities, and a fine of €250.00.
- The hotel strictly prohibits any form of nuisance, including illegal activities like prostitution, and prohibits disturbing others with loud music, disruptive behavior, or any type of noise
- Hotel may ask for a deposit at check in. This can be paid by prepayment, debit card, or credit card. We will return the deposit upon check-out, provided the suite is left in the correct condition and all house rules are observed.
- The usage of laughing gas balloons or nitrous oxide, including smuggling nitrous oxide tanks, is strictly prohibited within the premises of the hotel.
- In case of a fire, please remain calm. Report any fire immediately to reception and/or activate the nearest fire detector. If a general fire alarm sounds, evacuate the building immediately. Never use the elevators during a fire.
- Using emergency exits for anything other than emergencies is strictly prohibited. These exits are not to be used as regular entrances or exits.
- Staff safety instructions must be followed at all times.
- The use of whipped cream cartridges or laughing gas within the hotel premises or its vicinity is strictly prohibited as per the fire brigade's orders. Any such items found in use will be confiscated without the possibility of return.
- The hotel strictly prohibits the lighting of candles or incense due to the fire hazard it poses, activating the security system immediately.
- The hotel, its management, the location's owner, and personnel working for the hotel cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of belongings or for any injury, material, or immaterial damage experienced by visitors at the location.
- At check-in, providing valid proof of identity (driving license, ID, or passport) is mandatory.
- Individuals aged 18 years and younger are not permitted to stay in the hotel without on-site parental supervision. The parent or legal representative must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Hosting unregistered or additional hotel guests in the room is strictly prohibited. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate check-out.
- Maximum occupancy rules per room are strictly enforced, and surpassing the registered number of guests staying in the room is prohibited. Bringing children or babies is solely at your own risk.
- Any stay with more individuals than the reserved and registered number is strictly forbidden.
- There are cameras in various places within the building. Everyone in our hotel consents to the recording. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings may be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- Lost property must be handed in at reception.
- The room will be cleaned every day due to hygiene regulations unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Any form of verbal or physical violence, unwanted intimacies, aggression, or racism will not be tolerated
- Shielding and/or damaging smoke detectors and any other fire protection installations or causing serious safety issues in any other way will result in a direct fine in the amount of €250.00 and immediate removal from the hotel.
- It is prohibited to possess weapons or other objects that can be used as weapons.
- The uniform conditions of the Hotel Industry (SCHC) filed at the office of the court in The Hague are applicable to all reservations and services.
- Safety deposit boxes are available free of charge in all guest rooms and can be operated with a personal code. The hotel will not be responsible for the loss of valuables from the guest rooms.
- All instructions from hotel employees relating to house rules must be followed.
- Every hotel guest must wear appropriate clothing and shoes in public areas of the hotel.
- Photography, video recording, or the capture of any photo and/or video material for commercial purposes or involving hotel staff members without explicit permission is strictly prohibited.
- Photography and video recording of staff members are not permitted
- Subletting your room to other people is prohibited.
- Certain decorations, such as confetti, are not allowed in the hotel rooms. Ask at reception if your decoration is allowed. Additional cleaning costs or technical defects resulting from this will be borne by the guest.
- Pets are not allowed unless they are service pets.
- The hotel strictly prohibits the removal of its property from the premises, and deliberate damage to any hotel belongings could result in liability for repair or renovation costs.
- The use of all health and fitness facilities is at your own risk and without supervision. The hotel does not accept any liability for injury, death, or loss associated with the utilization of these facilities.
- The wellness/fitness area is exclusively for hotel guests. Access to our wellness and fitness areas is restricted to overnight guests only. Violation of this rule incurs a fine of €250.00 per person, payable at reception. Refusal to pay will result in reporting the matter to the police.
- Any damage, loss, or destruction of hotel property will prompt immediate action, potentially involving removal, liability procedures, and notification to the law and enforcement authorities.
- Floors can be slippery.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the room in the same condition as it was found at check-in. Damage or loss of an item found after your departure will be charged to your card.
- You must leave the room no later than check-out time, after which we will check the room. Please note that checking the suite will take 5 to 10 minutes.
- Hotel guests are responsible for paying the fine. The costs of the fine are paid directly at the hotel reception. If the hotel guest cannot pay the fine at that time, and the reservation is guaranteed with a credit card, this card will be used to pay the fine.
- The hotel strictly upholds its zero-tolerance policy, entitling the staff to make immediate decisions and remove anyone who violates the rules without warning.
- Failure to comply with the house rules will result in immediate expulsion, denial of future access to the hotel, retention of any deposit paid, and no refunds.
- Suspicion or evidence of rule violations may lead to deportation, potential police reports, and placement on a blacklist
- External visitors are prohibited from visiting rooms, staying overnight, or entering the hotel premises after 11:00 pm
- All visitors must check in at reception, provide identification, and remain registered at all times. The guest inviting them holds responsibility for their visitors' conduct
- In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the hotel management will decide.
- If you do not agree with the above policy, we unfortunately cannot issue a room key.
- By signing the registration form, you agree to all policies and regulations and understand that by providing guest information, you authorize the hotel and its affiliated and subsidiary companies to collect, process, and use your information for lawful, administrative, and hotel business-related purposes. To store your guest information and transmit information to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through its third-party vendors, whether within the country of residence, the Netherlands, or elsewhere.
- Untill 31 December 2023: All prices are including VAT and excluding 7% city tax. From 1st January 2020 an additional Toursit Fee of €3,00 per person per night until 31 December 2023.
- From 1st January 2024: All prices are including VAT and excluding 12.5% city tax.